I've unintentionally forgot to mention one big life change that's occurring within the next 24 hours....
I OFFICIALLY JOIN THE REAL WORLD TOMORROW MORNING.
Yep, that's right -- I am employed. I found a job. Claps all around!
It's a little bittersweet, but I will be living in my teeny college town for a couple of more years while I start my career here. I feel it'll be a great place to start my adult life and get acquainted to being in the real world within the comforts of what I already know. Statesboro is my sweet, quaint little bubble and I am most excited about still being here for football season.
I am excited and nervous all at the same time, of course, but I am ready and willing to take on the challenge of transitioning between college kid to adult. It's going to be interesting that's for sure and y'all are all along for the ride!
Sunday, June 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a little love.