Pages

Sunday, June 16

Bachelorette, PLL, and the new fave

I should have blogged about these shows after they happened because now I'm have a bit of a memory lapse. However, I'm going to give it a whirl.

The Bachelorette -- 
The group date this week was dangerous to say the least considering the ever-so-adorable Brooks ended up taking a ride in an ambulance with a broken finger. Instead of just the winning team getting a chance to spend more time with Des, she decided to take all of the fellas along because she felt it was important they all get a chance to talk with her-- even Brooks showed up still decked out in his dodgeball gear. 

More drama ensued as Brian's girlfriend, ex-girlfriend, crazy  bitch, whatever she is showed up and made a scene and needless to say Brian was asked to leave. If you missed this part of the episode, it's a must watch. Click here

The next group date was -- hot. Juan Pablo and a few other guys were dressed in old cowboy, Western wear, riding horses, and fake beating people up to win Des's heart, basically. The date was hilarious to watch and who wouldn't want to watch Juan Pablo speak Spanish and just stand there and look like a total stud? Exactly. 

Needless to say, Brandon professed his love for Des and then was sent home during the rose ceremony. What did we learn here kids? Don't profess your love to anyone you've known for maybe two to three weeks on national television. Just don't do it. 

Pretty Little Liars --
And the fantastic four are back on their search to discover who A is. Mona and the gals are now working together to figure out who Red Coat is after almost being killed in a fire at the end of the previous season. Detective Wildon is found dead -- gasp. Mona also reveals multiple secrets to the girls that answer a lot of questions. Naturally, we will continue to sit through more weeks of wonderment to find out more clues as to who A and Red Coat really are. 

Twisted, my new fave -- 
This new show on ABC Family follows after Pretty Little Liars on Tuesday nights. It's about a guy who was accused of killing his beloved aunt when he was a child while she was babysitting him and his two chick besties. He gets out of juvey and is forced to move back to this small town and pegged "Socio" by one of his former chick biffles. He tries to make nice with the two former pals and in the end, the boy is accused of killing someone else the day he returns. I think I find this show interesting for the same reason I enjoy PLL -- the mystery. I also love that, like PLL, you have to think and pay attention while watching. OK, and I find the guy really seductive, but anyway. I like shows that keep me guessing and keep me on my toes, not always for pure entertainment and boredom. Check Twister out on ABC Fam's website or possibly Hulu. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a little love.