Pages

Monday, June 17

Day 1 of the real world is in the books

Day one of the real world is now in the books and only a lifetime more to go--literally! It went well and I'm excited to learn the ropes and truly begin my career. I can already see so many ways I can utilize my degree and it makes me so glad that the degree I worked so incredibly hard for will be used. 

Here's the outfit of the day. I'm going to try to do these every so often to kind of change things up. 


Navy cardigan: Old Navy; White tank button up: Talbots; Mint green "perfect khaki" crop pant: GAP; Taupe flats: GW Bass & Co. 

Don't ask me prices cause 1. I don't always remember and 2. I buy a lot of my clothes at outlet stores and on sale. I enjoy getting more for my money. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a little love.