Monday's Men Tell All was hilarious. If you missed it, you definitely need to Hulu it.
Sean is still absolutely gorgeous and perfect. If you can find one thing wrong with him, I will give you a million dollars.
And Ryan may be an arrogant ass, but he's a cute, funny, arrogant ass.
Most of the guys on this season were my type... tall, dark and handsome. Maybe that's why I've stayed interested in the show, who knows.
Sunday is the day we've all been waiting for. Who do you think Emily picks? Jef with one F or Arie?


Ahhh I've loved this season, too! But I read the spoilers so I already know who won. I just couldn't wait!
ReplyDeleteI'm so upset she sent Sean home...he is so perfect! I think she will end up picking Jef. She didn't really click with Arie's family and I think she is really just physically attracted to him.
ReplyDelete