Pages

Wednesday, July 18

Blogger 411

Hop on over to Becky's page, From Mrs to Mama, and read all about her sweet babies and her life. 


1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?
I started my blog December 2010. I started to blog because I had just recently changed my major (four years in) from Early Childhood Education to Journalism with a minor in PR and felt it would help me improve some of my writing skills and I had found a lot of awesome blog and it seemed fun. I've talked to some awesome people that I've "met" from blogging world. Um, I would say my blog has changed some. I have slacked off on blogging because honestly I forget about it a lot of the time now because I have had a hard time coming up with interesting things to write about. I'm trying to get back in the swing of things because recently I've really missed blogging.

2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?

Yes! I'm actually starting my 6th year in the Fall. I attend Georgia Southern University in Statesboro, Georgia where I'm majoring in Journalism with a minor in Public Relations.



3. Where have you traveled?

I've been to Cancun, Jacksonville, Florida, Daytona Beach, Florida, Panama City Beach, Florida, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina and the list goes on and on. I've been to a handful of places in Florida, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina and my home state of Georgia.

4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?

A new car.

5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?

Actions not matching up with what someone said, liars, slow drivers.

6. What is your favorite movie?

I don't have just one, but I guess my ALL TIME favorite is Forrest Gump.

7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?

Alcoholic-- beer. Non-alcoholic-- Coke Zero or Diet Coke

8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?

Watching movies

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?

J. Crew

10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.

Oh gosh... Probably recently when I was emailing a managing editor for a newspaper I'm shadowing and I called him a 'mam' when it's actually a 'sir'. Oops! His name could be a girl's name, so I didn't know. I was extremely embarrassed.

11. What day would you love to relive again?

The day I was initiated into Kappa Kappa Gamma.
The Kappa Kappa Gamma house at my school.


12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
Reese Witherspoon

13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?

I've been an assistant dance teacher, a summer camp teacher, an assistant Pre-K teacher and a nanny of five.

14. Show us a picture from high school or college.

My 23rd birthday last week.

15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?

London, England

16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you. 

This past weekend on the way to Jacksonville, Florida.

17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?

I hope to be settled into a nice job, furthering my career, in a nice town. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a little love.