From the time we are little, we watch Disney movies that portray the person we are supposed to date and eventually marry as the knight in shining armor who gallops in a white horse. I have to admit, until I was probably 16, I had it set in my mind that that was going to happen in some way, shape or form.
Now that I'm 23, I have realized that all of this time, my knight in shining armor on a big white horse was actually a string of losers in tinfoil with really nice trucks. Imagine my disappointment...
I want a guy that will not sweep me off my feet with sweet nothings that he doesn't follow through on. I want a guy with tattoos and a cute smirk that will let me sing 'Call Me Maybe' to him even though I can't sing to save my life.
In the meantime... Alex Pettyfer, call me maybe?
Sunday, July 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have decided that everyone ends up with the opposite of what they believed as a child. I thought I wouldn't get married until I was 30 and live in Paris. Instead I married a soldier and live in Upstate NY.
ReplyDeleteI have faith it will all work out for the best =)