Pages

Friday, April 13

Here are the answers

Yesterday, I posted that y'all could ask me ANYTHING and I would answer it. Well here are the answers.

Q: Do you enjoy being an only child/do you wish you had siblings? What are benefits/downsides?
A: I do enjoy being an only child but there are times where I wished I had siblings. I still enjoy having both of my parent's full attention and I fully believe that I wouldn't have had the opportunity to do some of the things I've been able to do if I had siblings. I'd have to say the biggest benefit of being an only child (in my opinion) is that I'm comfortable with being by myself and entertaining myself. I don't always feel the need to be in the company of others.  I've also enjoyed being a small family. It's nice for just us three to go out to eat or to go do something together. The various opportunities I've been allowed to have, like I said, have been a definite perk. I guess what I consider to be the biggest downside to being an only child is feeling like I will need to marry a guy that has siblings so my child can/will have aunts and uncles. But that hasn't really effected my dating options and I don't consider it THAT big of a deal, but it has crossed my mind.

Q: What is going on in my dating life?
A: Absolutely nothing. Literally. I'm still single and still doing my own thing and I am perfectly content with that.

Q: Favorite place to shop at? And favorite online boutiques?
A: You asked the wrong person about shopping (HA!). But I like GAP, Old Navy, J. Crew, Target and where ever I can find a good deal. I buy clothes for comfort, not the brand. Some of my best wearing dresses have came from Target and some of my most uncomfortable outfits have come from higher end stores. Comfort and cuteness is always first for me. And as far as online boutiques go, I don't really have an answer. I peruse various sites like the Blue Door Boutique on Facebook and other various stuff, but I'm not much into shopping unless it's to buy new Norts.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great answers Michelle! My daughter is really good at entertaining herself too (which is a great/often overlooked quality) and we feel we have been able to do more big things because we only have one. I love that we are very close and I feel like I enjoy being a parent of just one (I think more would be overwhelming at times....especially with my husband deployed).

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.