Straight from the Twitter site, "Twitter is a real-time information network that connects you to the latest stories, ideas, opinions and news about what you find interesting." Is that what Twitter really is? No. Lately it has become a site to bully others and start constant drama. Who is starting this ridiculous fad? Anonymous accounts.
If you are a frequent tweeter, you have probably noticed the obnoxious amount of Twitter-drama anonymous accounts seem to love to have. These anonymous accounts feel it's acceptable to continuously start drama with other accounts. For what? I've yet to figure that out. I'm going to assume for notoriety or for the pure lack of nothing better to do.
Twitter becomes less enjoyable when you can't scan through your timeline without anonymous accounts bickering between one another or ganging up on other accounts in general. The sole reason I don't get rid of my account is because I get a lot of useful information on politics, sports and general information from many of the sites I follow.
I'm sure the creators of Twitter are not pleased with the direction that their social media phenomenon has taken.
Social media gone wrong.
Saturday, March 24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a little love.