Pages

Thursday, November 17

Well, folks.

My Thanksgiving break officially started yesterday at 4:05pm when my teacher let us out of class five minutes after it started. I made the executive decision to skip my Friday classes, considering one was already cancelled and I'm heading home for the next week and a half for a break. With that said, I am leaving ya'll with some of my favorite songs.

You by Chris Young


5 O'Clock by T-Pain


Baggage Claim by Miranda Lambert


Give Me Everything by Pitbull


Moves like Jagger by Maroon 5


Not Over You by Gavin Degraw


Red Solo Cup by Toby Keith


Hope you enjoyed! Ya'll have a good break and a Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. My break officially starts tomorrow at 2 and I cannot wait to be off for a week! Yayy! I hope you have a great break and a happy thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Check out http://www.20goingon80.com/2011/11/big-thank-you-to.html. I awarded you a couple of blog awards! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.