Pages

Wednesday, November 16

American Horror Story

I am obsessed with FX's American Horror Story. It's one of those shows that keeps you guessing and each week it's like putting a puzzle together. It's definitely a show that builds on each episode so you can't just start watching in the middle of the season.

"American Horror Story revolves around the Harmons, a family of three who moved from Boston to Los Angeles as a means to reconcile past anguish." Taken from American Horror Story offical page on FX.

The show isn't really "scary" persay, it's one of those thriller types. If you have Hulu or OnDemand or whatnot, definitely try to watch it from the beginning. I promise you will love it. It regularly comes on Wednesday nights at 10pm and again at 11pm.

So, now... Do any of ya'll already watch AHS? If so, what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I love AHS. Normally I don't like 'scary' movies and such, but I just can't stop watching! Next week sounds like its going to be really good!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.