Pages

Monday, October 10

WORST Monday EVER + Update


Except it's Monday and it isn't ok. Not only is it monsooning outside, my BlackBerry has decided to boycott and isn't working now. It just won't turn on. If this is God's way of punishing me for something, whatever I did I swear I won't do it ever again.

If this is an indication of how the rest of my week is going to go, I'm going to crawl under a rock.


UPDATE at 2:00pm - My battery was old and messed up so I had to order a new one. Admist all of this in the Verizon store, I remembered I had a spare one from an insurance replacement but I had already paid for the new one to be shipped to me in a few days so whatever. I came home, found the extra battery, and I now have a working piece of shit BlackBerry once again. le sigh.

7 comments:

  1. I HATE bad Mondays! I hope it gets better, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your day & week gets better. My blackberry did that a few times when I had one...it made me so mad and would totally ruin my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry! I hope your day gets better. You should treat yourself to something nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh - bummer about the bad start to your week - look at it this way though - it can only go up from here! hehe. I hope the week gets better for you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah phones can be such a pain! hope your week gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My BlackBerry isn't working either! It won't hold a charge! It is SO frustrating so I feel your pain!
    I can't wait until I get a new phone and it will most definitely not be a BlackBerry!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.