I saw this nifty little idea on a blog that I follow and decided to be a copy cat and do the same.
I want to get to know my followers, new and old. Leave me a quick comment introducing yourself and then leave the link to your blog.
An example of what to leave:
Hi, I'm Michelle and I'm a what seems-to-be career college student at Georgia Southern University where I'm a Journalism major and a Kappa Kappa Gamma alumna. I love all things Southern and write about a variety of topics. Check out my blog at http://www.southernambition04025.blogspot.com xoxo
See? Easy peasy.
Can't wait to learn more about ya'll. xoxo
Hi, I'm Royar and I'm a junior in high school living in Virginia! Check out my blog at http://www.youngsouthernprepblog.blogspot.com XO
ReplyDeleteHey, I'm Jessica and I'm a 20-something who still lives at home. Come visit me at jessicarbrackman.blogspot.com :)
ReplyDeleteHey! I'm Ashley and I'm a senior at Appalachian State in North Carolina. I am an elementary education major and hope to be a 3rd grade teacher this time next year! I am recently engaged, but not getting married until June 2013. Check out my blog at: everydayaem.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteHi, I am Brittany and I am a recent graduate of the University of Alabama. My degree is in communications-journalism and I am trying to find a job right now. I love to bake and shop! You can check out my blog at: bmaryandblessed.blogspot.com :)
ReplyDeleteThis is such a good idea Michelle! :)
ReplyDeleteHey, I'm Leah- a junior at Iowa State University in Supply Chain Management! I blog to journal about life. I love to cheer on the Cyclones, read, run, bake and craft! My blog's at ordinaryfairytale-lnce.blogspot.com. :)
Hi, I'm Kristen and I am 18 years old. I am currently a nanny and am taking this year off of school to figure out what is next on my path! I blog about baking and whatever is on my mind that day! My blog is www.kristenssweetstop.blogspot.com :)
ReplyDelete