Tuesday, October 18
Join the cause.
If you didn't know, October is National Bullying Prevention Month using the popular tagline STOMP Out Bullying. Many celebrities back the campaign and many everyday citizens are taking a stand against bullying. It breaks my heart to hear of young teens and children committing suicide because of the excessive bullying they endure on a regular basis. It's just intolerable.
Most of us, at some point in time, have been bullied here or there and you know how horrible it feels to be on the receiving end. When you think back to how crummy you felt, you, in return, would think twice before you bully others. If you stand by and let others bully the people around you, you are just as guilty.
Help put a stop to bullying. Visit the STOMP Out Bullying website for more information.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am glad you posted about this! I am a teacher and I am going over anti-bullying education this month! I want to have my students get a little messy and paint their feet, 'stomp out' bullying, and then display their footprints on my bulletin board. :)
ReplyDelete