Pages

Monday, October 17

Pan Am makes me want to be...

a flight attendant.


I am obsessed with Pan Am. Every Sunday when I watch Pan Am, I always think about what it would be like to be a flight attendant. Sadly, flight attendant's are as prestigious now but I wouldn't want the job for that, I would want the job for the experience and the travels. I aspire to travel when I finish school and have the funds and what would be a better way than to travel for your job. Granted, I've only been on an airplane to Cancun and back to Atlanta and I have a fear that some terrorist would kill us all... the job would be the best!  I've Googled the concept and to no avail, I can't figure out where to find the qualifications. I'm just curious as to what all it takes to be a flight attendant.

If I were a flight attendant, I would love to travel to...
England

Russia

Germany

Brazil

France

Italy

Japan

Wouldn't seeing those places just be fabulous? Ah, love. 

If you could be a flight attendant, would you? If so, where would you wish to see?

3 comments:

  1. I think I would like to be a flight attendant too. I love to travel, fly, and be in airports. If I were single without kids, I think it would be an awesome experience. I would want the foreign flights, not just the same short flights from US cities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pan Am too! It all looks so glamorous! One of my friends was a flight attendant for a couple of months right out of college and loved it! It'd be such a fun and cheap way to see the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen Pan Am, but I'd definitely be a flight attendant! My mom used to work for Northwest Airlines in their Computer Support Department, but there was a shortage of flight attendants when they were on strike or something and she got to be a flight attendant for a flight to Japan - she's always said it was such a neat experience, because she never would have went otherwise!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.