Pages

Thursday, October 20

ABCs of ME!


You know me, such the copy cat and such a nosey one too. Here's my idea... You read the ABCs of Me and then you, in return, do the ABCs of You and leave a comment on this post with your link so I can learn more about you!

Asher really isn't THAT tall. He's on a step & I'm not.


A. AREA CODE: 706
B. BED SIZE: queen
C. CHORE YOU HATE: putting laundry up
D. DOG'S NAME: Boston
E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: a glass of sweet tea 
F. FAVORITE COLOR: red
G. GOLD OR SILVER: preferably silver, but I don't mind white gold
H. HEIGHT: 5'8
I: INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: air drums, of course
J. JOB: career college student
K. KIDS: zero
L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: two friends, Kadi and Erin in a cute little house
M. MOM'S NAME: Rhonda  
N. NICKNAME: My parent's call me Shell, Seashell, or Toot. Some friends call me Mabs, MB, Mitch, or Shelly. A SigEp calls me Grandma cause according to him I'm "sooo old"... I'll take it. 
O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: not really, I've just been stuck there for hours.

P. PET PEEVE: too many to name, but just a few include: liars, non-Greeks using TFM & TSM, people ignoring my texts...
Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: From Easy A "Whatever happened to chivalry? Does it only exist in 80s movies? I want John Cusack holding a boombox outside my window. I wanna ride off on a lawnmower with Patrick Dempsey. I want Jake from Sixteen Candles waiting outside the church for me. I want Judd Nelson thrusting his fist into the air because he knows he got me. Just once I want my life to be like an 80s movie, preferably one with a really awesome musical number for no apparent reason."
R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: righty
S. SIBLINGS: only child
T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: depends; Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8:45 and whenever I feel like on the other days.
U. UNDERWEAR:  i wear it all the time?
V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: squash, zuccini (see, can't even spell it), sweet potatoes... 
W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: I'm honestly rarely ever late. If I am, it's because I got caught up watching something on tv.
X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: I think just my shoulder, plus some others when I was little.
Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: buffalo chicken dip, manicotti, tatertot casserole
Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: monkeys

3 comments:

  1. Tatertot casserole?! I thought that only existed on 18 Kids and Counting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so fun. Defanitely followed along. Check it out over on my blog...
    http://heathersjourneythrulife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that our Moms have the same name! It's not often that you meet women named Rhonda (Well at least I haven't!)

    Also, I LOVE LOVE LOVE buffalo chicken dip!

    Hope you're having a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.