Pages

Monday, September 26

tumblr.

In case you missed the memo, I obviously made today post-as-many-useless-posts-as-possible day. And I'd hate to let my loyal followers down so here you go, another post.

I just made a tumblr because I keep hearing about it and people keep raving about how totes adorbs it is so I broke down and joined the crowd. Problem is, I have no clue how to work it. I have a boring background and I don't know what the purpose of tumblr is exactly. If any of you lovely followers have any tips, advice or help I beg you to please tell me.


That John Mayer song was playing in my head for some reason, hence the name.

EDIT: I have figured out tumblr and am content with how it looks now!! Make sure to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a little love.