I wish I walked around with a tape recorder because some of the stuff I say should be illegal for how stupid it is. For instance, yesterday, my biffle Allison and I were skyping and she was telling me about how booooring her history of textiles class was. She then proceeded tell me she was learning about tapestries. The convo went a little somethin-somethin like this…
A: I don’t care about tapestries!
M: What are those?
A: You know, those things that hang on a wall.
M: Curtains?
A: (burst into laughter and nothing else was said)
M: What are those?
A: You know, those things that hang on a wall.
M: Curtains?
A: (burst into laughter and nothing else was said)
Personally, if I had to learn about textiles I’d probably slit my wrists (kiiidding)! Not that my class on learning how to research stuff is any more interesting. What is our college career coming down to? Classes on textiles and research, that’s what!
FYI: Twitter needs to give psych evals to some people they allow on their site, just saying.
Speaking of Twitter… there are people I follow and/or talk to (on a regular basis) that I would seriously love to meet, and dare I say date? I am so not kidding either. I have some really good conversations (via DM and/or text) with some of the people I follow and it makes me want to road trip to where they are and hang out. Someone please tell me you have had these thoughts so I don’t feel like such a weirdo!
As you may or may not know, I have Achilles Tendonitis aka I hurt my foot so I am having to wear a boot for two weeks. The boot itself isn’t that big of a pain in the rear end, surprisingly. What I think annoys me the most is how many people STARE at me because of the affliction on my foot! We are in college people and I know you have seen someone wearing a boot before. If you haven’t, you must have lived under a rock. People, quit staring at me.
Why am I the only one that has no one? Homegirl right hurr has nobody. I have friends that are getting asked out on dates or are even just asked to simply hang out. What am I asked to do? Not shit. *sigh* I guess I will just have to live vicariously through them and continue watching The Golden Girls like it’s going out of style.
FYI: Apparently slamming doors is the new thing to do. Can someone say annoying? I can.
I watched High School Musical the other night. What makes this worse? I still knew every word to every song. Ashamed? Slightly.
Mark Zuckerberg, you and I are not friends—QUIT changing Facebook. I have made the executive decision to now rename it Creepbook because that’s about all you’re doing. I don’t care who likes who’s status nor who is friends with who. All I care about is creeping on ex-flings to make sure they are still single or have gotten fat and ugly. I mean isn’t that what Creepbook is for? Mmmhmm, thought so.
Also, if a guy (I guess we can say he is a friend, actually more of an acquaintance) wants to hang out but has made it quite clear it won’t go anywhere, do you still hang out with him? What do you think? I’m still unsure. I’m the kind of girl that leaves that option open, I feel like people that are anti-dating right off the bat are cutting their nose off to spite their face. Thoughts? Opinions?
I hope you have more than entertained by my randomness. Until next time…




No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a little love.