I want some new blogs to follow. I love all the ones I've been following for a while, of course, but I love having a variety to read and would like some new people to read and follow. If you know of any blogs you just LOVE, please leave the link in the comments below or leave me your blog link if I don't already have it or aren't already following you.
Monday, September 26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Michelle, I love your blog! Was actually one of the first I stumbled upon when I joined the blog world a few months ago. If you want something more on the self-help/advice/life lessons of a 20-something, check out my blog;
ReplyDeletehttp://andherestothemeantime.blogspot.com/
I just started in July so any followers and/or feedback would be so super appreciated, especially from a reputable and awesome blogger like yourself. :)
http://themeanestmom.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteHands down - the funniest blog I follow!
Your blog is precious and I think you'd enjoy mine haha (oh god, self-promotion - I always said I wouldn't do it!)
ReplyDeletexx
Here's my blog! You can find all the ones I love on there, too :). I don't post often...but I'm trying! It's hard being a grown up ;).
ReplyDeletehttp://seeminglytrivialmatters.blogspot.com/
here is my blog! Im still getting a hang of it :) but Im thinking Ive got it down alright. You can always check out my Tumblr too! I love your blog, its a great read! <3
ReplyDeletehttp://southernbellehope.blogspot.com
http://itsjustrubbish.tumblr.com
Hey girl! I would love for you to follow me..I just started blogging a little bit over a month ago and while I'm definitely not a blogging pro, its a work in progress!
ReplyDeletesouthernsomedays.blogspot.com