Pages

Saturday, September 17

Random ramblings: part dos

[1] The total of two pictures I took at Delt's bid night party.



[2] I'm extremely sad Auburn lost to Clemson but War Damn Eagle anyway. Win or lose I'm still a proud Auburn fan.

[3] Georgia Southern has an off weekend so no tailgating for me.

[4] I walked (and tried to run) 3 miles today. New game plan: walk 3 miles everyday.

[5] While in WalMart earlier, I was standing in front of the Weight Watchers frozen food section because they have some really good food with the points already on the box, this not to tiny lady with a buggy full of chips and frozen pizzas and soft drinks comes by me, looks in my buggy and says, "you must be a health freak!?" Sorry I'm not sorry that I want to be healthy.

[6] For everyone dissing Auburn now because we lost, you can kiss it. I get really offended when people diss Auburn and Georgia Southern.

[7] How do ya'll like my new blog background?

Hope ya'll have a good weekend!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the new background! Very fitting! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the new background! & I'm a Bama fan, but I know how annoying it is when people are just waiting for a chance for your team to lose so they can hate. RUDE! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really bugs me how whenever Auburn wins they call it "luck" and when we lose it's the biggest news ever. lay off our team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! i like the jean jacket with the sundress :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.