Pages

Friday, September 16

All said with a hint of sarcasm.

Slowly I have come to realize that I am the most indecisive person in the world. I say this because I argue with myself daily when it comes to literally anything. I go through a million tshirt/Norts combos every morning. When it comes to going out with friends, I change clothes a dozen times. It takes me forever to decide what I want to eat. One day I want a boo, the next I don't. I change the television channel twenty million times. Can someone say hard to please? Ehhh, wronnng. It's not that I'm hard to please, I just don't want to make the wrong decision and be stuck with the consequences. I don't want to wear the wrong outfit combo and not match all day, or look like a cow. I don't want to eat like a fat kid and regret those last two chicken nuggets. I just can never make up my mind. Is anyone else like this? Someone please make me feel better about my absurb indecisiveness.

Like the title states, all of this is said with a hint of sarcasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a little love.