Saturday, September 17
This is for me.
I walked 5.5 miles today. What have you done lately? Just kidding. No, but I did walk 5.5 miles today. And I bought nothing but healthy groceries. If you haven't noticed, I'm on a health kick.
I am making it my mission to lose weight, the right way. I am going to walk atleast three miles everyday. If you go to Southern, that's 5 laps around the track at the multiplex fields. I am going to eat healthier. I am going to bust my ass to refrain from drinking. I am going to continue keeping a food diary. I am not trying to lose weight for anyone else but myself. I want to look in the mirror and feel confident and well, quite frankly, fit back into a few articles of clothing that barely make it over my ass right now. It's my goal to be 10 pounds lighter in a month and then once I'm there, maintain a healthy weight and maybe lose a few more pounds. I have my mind made up and set on a goal, I want to accomplish it because I don't want to let myself down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


good luck! I'm sure you'll accomplish your goals and feel SO proud of yourself!
ReplyDelete