At the baggage claim, you got a lot of luggage in your name
When you hit the ground, check the lost and found
Cause it ain't my problem now
I can't carry it on, I've got a lot of troubles on my own
It's all over the yard, in the trunk of the car,
I'm packin' it in, so come and get it.
When you hit the ground, check the lost and found
Cause it ain't my problem now
I can't carry it on, I've got a lot of troubles on my own
It's all over the yard, in the trunk of the car,
I'm packin' it in, so come and get it.
I am guilty of choosing guys that have a ton of baggage, which usually means they are emotionally unavailable. I also have chosen guys before that I felt needed "fixing" and needless to say they are usually unfixable. By picking these emotionally unavailable, unfixable guys I have set myself up for heartache and a lot of lonely nights. We all have a little bit of baggage but it's up to us whether we want to carry it around and then, in a way, make others carry it around too. We all need to look at the baggage of past lovers and friends as that ugly, old leather luggage tote that we really never want anyone else to see us use. In other words, keep it put away. It isn't fair to make others tote you and your baggage around. Like I said, we all have it, but you don't have to plop it down on the counter infront of everybody.
LOVE your post today!! There is that wit that I was afraid you were losing!!!
ReplyDeleteI am done with boys with baggage!!
ReplyDelete