Pages

Thursday, July 7

What's to come.

I know I've been such a bad blogger lately and I am sorry for that. I tend to stay off the computer when I'm at my parents and plus, I just got this new computer last week since my other one decided it didn't want to work anymore. I promise to attempt to get back to regular blogging but the next few weeks are going to be hectic.

July 11 - My 22nd birthday
July 20 - Move in date for my new house
July 23 - Moving all furniture from this house to the new one
July 25 - Pre op for surgery in Macon
Aug 2 - Surgery in Macon
Aug 15 - Post op in Macon
Aug 22 - Fall semester starts

So from now until July 20 I will be spending most of my time packing and cleaning. I HATE packing, but oh well, it's got to be done right?

Love you all.

1 comment:

  1. so much ahead for you! Good luck packing, it's a pain but you'll get through it :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.