Pages

Tuesday, July 5

Are you serious?

Not guilty? You have got to be kidding me. All of America knows she is guilty. I firmly believe in the death penalty and I strongly believe she deserves it. One of the biggest things that is annoying me right now is this whole 'lying to the police' thing. Lying to the police about your child should have been a red flag. How do you lie to EVERYONE, including her parents, about your child being gone for 31 days! 31 DAYS! She admitted she lied about the babysitter story, there wasn't even a babysitter involved. LIES LIES LIES. Why would you give a non guilty verdict to a woman that LIES through her teeth. The bitch is guilty.

I have lost faith in the American judicial system and it's sad. I took criminal justice, loved the class and made an A, because I was so enthralled in everything I learned about the American justice system and now my faith is shattered.

I will not be surprised if some crazy in Florida takes the law into their own hands and attempt to kill her. I don't think she really would have been safe even in prison.

I just hate that there is no real justice for Caylee.

2 comments:

  1. My personal theory is that if a person gets away with something they know they did, eventually they end up where they are suppose to be. She will probably end up going to jail eventually for something not related to this. She is never going to have a normal life with most of America hating her so that is going to be punshiment right there.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.