I am officially obsessed with CMT's Sweet Home Alabama and I really think it's mainly because I have soft spot in my heart for good ol' country boys and in this show it's country boys versus city boys and some of these country boys are quite delish. I don't get CMT here in Statesboro so I have to watch it online on CMT.com but if you do get CMT and you haven't watched, check it out on Thursday nights.
My two faves are...
Adam
and
Cody
These two fellas are my kind of guy. I want these country boys for myself though. Sorry Devin.
Next, is The Bachelorette. Guys tell all is this upcoming Sunday and the finale where the final two meet Ashley's parents and she ends up with the man of her dreams is this upcoming Monday. I am really jealous of them being in Fiji. I have no clue where Fiji is, but I have heard of it, and with scenery like that I definitely want to visit. It's gorgeous.
I was kind of sad to see Constantine go, but lately it was obvious that she had way more of a connection with Ben and JP. I was kind of surprised to see Ryan show up in Fiji, but I feel like it was a waste.
I'm excited to see who she chooses next week and I feel like she'll be very happy with either Ben or JP.
Now, the best for last... Pretty Little Liars.
I am entirely too emotionally invested in the characters of Rosewood, seriously. I don't know what I'm going to do when the show ends.
The broken field hockey stick that Toby found was super suspicous, especially after Mr. Hastings freaked out like he did. I definitely feel like this may be a part of the mystery.
Is Mr. Hastings being a total sketchball or what? He has some major role in all of this and I cannot wait to figure out/find out what it is. What do ya'll think?
I know I probably shouldn't, but I like Jason. I think he's gorgeous and mysterious. I think he kind of has a thing for Aria.
Finally, Mike gets caught breaking into a house. I knew it was only a matter of time and I had a feeling there had to be a reason they even brought him up in the story line. Which leads me to this...
Mike finding Jenna's pottery in Garrett's apartment is a crucial part of this crazy puzzle.
Too bad Aria didn't text Spencer faster about not trusting Garrett. I'm afraid Garrett is going to do something drastic to shut the girls up and keep them from further investigating the situation. Now that Aria knows that there is something going on between Jenna and Garrett it will definitely make things more tense because the girls had trusted Garrett up to this point.
Are there any key points I missed in PLL? What do you think about this week's episode? What do you think is going to come about in the next episode?
What shows are ya'll watching now that you just can't get enough of? Do tell.








1) I'm in Hinesville, so, Hi, neighbor!!! :) 2) I LOOOOOVE Sweet Home Alabama! I think my favorite is Cody, although, I do love Adam as well. I really liked that she picked Adam as her first date. Can't wait to see her date with Cody, though! :))
ReplyDeleteI think Jenna and Garrett killed Allison!! EEK But idk who A is still..
ReplyDeleteI'm totally loving this whole Sweet Home Alabama thing! Though I don't like 1. the great number of Yankees on the show haha and 2. how they're going to NY this next week (that's not southern, last time I checked!). P.S. did you know she is a Phi Mu? Thought that was cool!
ReplyDelete