Kate @ Every Mile a Memory did a fun little post today where you give three statements, two are true and one is a lie and then you decide which is the lie. It sounded fun so I decided to play long. If you haven't check out Kate's blog, you should.
1. I've been to a strip club, twice.
2. I've dated a minor league baseball player.
3. I've had a boob job.
Which of the above is the lie?

Oh how fun -- I'm so glad you're playing along! My guess is that the 3rd one is a lie because the other 2 are so specific. more specific = more truth.... maybe :/
ReplyDeleteI agree! I think the third one is the lie! =] Was this the post you wanted me to see? l0l
ReplyDeleteThis is such a clever idea! I vote 3 as the lie. Can't wait to find out the answer!
ReplyDeleteboob job!
ReplyDeletemy vote is the 3rd is the lie! such a cute post/game
ReplyDeleteboob job!
ReplyDeletethird for sure!
ReplyDeleteThe lie is totally the 3rd one.
ReplyDeleteBoob job? Cute post!
ReplyDelete