Pages

Sunday, June 5

Yeah we went out last night.

My soon-to-be roomies, Kadi and Erin, invited me to pregame and go to Millhouse with them and some other friends last night and after much consideration (due to my actions last weekend) I decided to go! 

Before going, we played a few games of corn hole and a few games of beer pong. I need to do some serious work on my corn hole skills. I play all the time and still, I never get any better. Beer pong and I are pretty good friends so I don't too shabby when it comes to that, thankfully. After just hanging out and whatnot we headed on up to Millhouse. FYI: Millhouse isn't a bar persay. It's actually a restaurant (like Longhorn, etc) but has a nice bar with a big nice deck and they have killer drink specials every night. Which, speaking of drink specials, I didn't buy a single drink last night. This super cute, sweet boy that was with us (whom I just met last night) slyly asked what I was going to drink and before I could order for myself, he had bought it for me then continued to buy the rest of my drinks all night. How precious! I hate to say that has never happened to me before, but seriously-- that's never happened to me before. Insert big smile here.
I had a successful, fun night. Yes!

soon-to-be roomies

soon-to-be roomies + Alexis

Erin and I

Kadi and I
 

1 comment:

  1. your outfit was so cute!! yay for free drinks :) especially from a cute boy!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.