Pages

Saturday, June 4

Ch-ch-check it out.

Three or so years ago a quirky little miss swan look-a-like came into life and became what I would call one of besties. We later became sisters. Que Allison

 This guh right hurr ^ is Allison. 

The other night while skypeing for HOURS we got her a blog started. This summer she is in NYC for an internship and in August will return to the great state of Georgia. If you like humor, NYC, or just want something interesting to read, follow her blog, Oh The Places You Will Go!. You won't be disappointed.




 All of these picture are from my 20th birthday.

Allison,
Love you Miss Swan! Can I have yo numba?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE YOU! you're too sweet, these pictures sure do bring back the memories! I can't believe its almost been 4 years since we became friends over the swanzies!! miss ya sistah!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.