Pages

Monday, June 6

Survey says...

Bentley is a douche. 

I actually was able to watch The Bachelorette tonight! Woooo! While I don't think Ashley is the best fit to be on the show, she has herself a nifty little clan of followers going on. However I do think this hasn't been the best casting, both with the girl and with the guys. 


Exhibit A
Bentley
 The SOB walked out on her. Which, to me, just shows that what that chick texted her was correct. Real convenient that he chooses to leave after she brings up all of that information that was given to her prior to him arriving. And just by the way he talked in his little interviews, he knew he had been caught. Either way, he's a jerk. Buh-bye. But Ash, seriously, why the F would you boo-hoo over someone like that? Come on, shake it off. 

If I had that many guys vying for my attention, having a dbag like Bentley leave would just be a bump in the road. I mean afterall, she still has William.
If she doesn't want him, I will gladly take him. I like older guys, 30 isn't too bad for a soon-to-be 22 year old, don'tcha think? <Insert sarcastic grin here.> I know that he was a little bit of a jerk during the group date, but he had the right idea. He did exactly what a roast is, and she just couldn't take the heat. She showed her insecurities and I know as humans it happens to the best of us, but she should have thought twice about what kind of date she was taking them on. There could have been maybe a better option to see their sense of humor. I don't know, whatever, these dates are never realistic anyways. 

Either way, I'm not diving head first into all this hype about this season. I think Ashley is a little too unstable for the show, but whatever, ABC didn't ask what I thought, what idiots. Just kidding. 
What do you think about Ashley? Bentley? William? The guys in general?

4 comments:

  1. seriously! she was ASKING for it when she planned a roasting for her date. if she's so insecure..that would NOT be the date to have. grr...

    you may have to fight me for william...he's so cute. :))

    all i know is ashley is (should) going to feel like a huge fool watching this back. she got played.

    mask guy- woah. he looked old! was not a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley is going to feel like an idiot over how she acted with Bentley! My favorite so far is JP, not sure why, just like him :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree!! What did she expect when she planned a roast? And yes, William did exactly what a roast is supposed to do, he threw punches below the belt. If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen.

    And Ashley is going to feel like an idiot when she watches the show and see's what Bentley was really all about. She should have listened to her friend.

    So sad. I kind of feel bad for her. She seems sweet but really naive.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley got on my nerves when she was on The Bachelor so I knew I wouldn't like her on the Bachelorette, but I'm still watching, haha! She's just so whining and annoying! Anyways, I agree, William roasting her wasn't anything wrong; he obviously didn't really mean it! My two favs are JP and West!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.