Pages

Tuesday, June 7

Motivation, where are you?

It's only week three of A term and I have already lost all motivation. Getting up in the morning, or shall I say lunchtime-ish, is getting harder and harder. Making myself sit down and do my homework is getting harder and harder. Especially with one of my CISM classes. The homework assignments are hard. I am not exactly the brightest crayon in the box when it comes to Excel and Access and I have been struggling to figure out how to do these things. You are never too old to call your mom, who is 3 hours away, and ask for homework help. The entire time I worked on Excel I sent her my project + the instructions and she had to help me because I was clueless. Now that I'm on Access, we are both a little lost. Sad day, sigh. Once I can get to Word and PowerPoint I will be golden, I hope, but once again-- I need the motivation. 


 Don't fret, no matter what I do I will still be in bloggy land because this is one outlet of procrastination for me. Not Facebook, I hate Facebook. Lately Skype has been a way to procrastinate too. Having your work be online makes staying off Skype, Blogger, Facebook and Twitter even harder. I have my next to last Access project due tonight by midnight and I'm only halfway through it and am already lost and confused. Ahh! Wish me luck, haha. 
Am I the only one that has a lack of motivation lately?

3 comments:

  1. I also have a lack of motivation! I'm taking summer classes and it just seems awful to have to worry about class and homework when its so nice out. Booo. So I can sympathize with you! Hang in there- we can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to get really motivated around summer. A quick 20 minute work out or a walk in the sun always gets my mind flowing. thanks for another amazing post love. please swing by for all the latest celebrity fashion news as well as see pics of my latest celebrity trend report. would love the support. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOO-HOO imagine working 11 hour work days :( haha i wish i could take classes for the rest of my life!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.