Finally, a week and a half later, I am the owner of a BlackBerry Curve again.
Backtrack for a minute...
Two Fridays ago, I had a little "adventure" that resulted in me losing my car keys, breaking my phone, and breaking my camera. While my camera now is held together by hot pink duct tape, the said BlackBerry was donezo. To this day, my car keys still are lost so my spare key is now my regular key which super saddens me because now I don't have a clicker, I have to physically unlock my door. Super pet peeve. For the last week I had to use my ancient BlackBerry Pearl because I didn't have the money for the $89 deductible Verizon was wanting before letting me really file my insurance claim and my mom, referring back to the fact that I'm almost 22 and I am the one that chunked my phone across a fraternity house, refused to pay the deductible. This is not a "mean mommy" case, this is a "Michelle-you-are-a-grown-up" case. Thank God for financial aid is all I have to say...
Present day...
Received my "new" BlackBerry via mail this morning. I had some issues activating it so I sat at Verizon for literally an hour. The people that work in Statesboro's Verizon are so rude and are usually no help, but I had to deal with it today or I would be phone-less because by this point in time I had deactivated the Pearl and the Curve wouldn't activate so I was phone-less for about 2-3 hours. Blah!
I've pretty much downloaded all the apps I have previously and I swear on my life to NOT break this one. My mom said if I break this one I'm SOL, true story. I deserve it.
Not going to lie, I'm hell on some phones but I'm making a change, today.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a little love.