(spoken in 3rd person)
So, Michelle, what time did you wake up today?
Oh, 1:40... IN THE AFTERNOON!
^ This is proof that my sleep schedule is all out of whack.
On a week day I would have had an alarm set but here's the funny thing about me and alarms. Before going to bed (typically around 12:30) I will set an alarm for 11am. I choose 11 because I look at it like that's time for me to get up, watch tv and attempt to eat ALL before taking a shower and getting ready for class. When 11am rolls around and my cheap alarm starts going off, I roll over and turn it off and change the time to 12 and go right back to sleep. SOMETIMES when the same cheap alarm goes off at 12 I roll over and yet again, turn it off and change the time to 12:30. Sometimes I'm yearning for that last 30 minutes obviously. By this alarm at 12:30 I finally get out of bed and have to immediately hop in the shower and get ready to start my day. Start my day at 12:30.
![]() |
| via |
I wish I knew what caused my sleep schedule to be this out of control. I need to find a solution. I've tried to go lay down earlier (as in 11pm) and attempt to go to sleep and it doesn't work. I've tried to attempt falling asleep without the tv on and that doesn't work either. Mainly because I have to fall asleep with the tv on because if not I can hear every little sound a house makes late at night or I can hear things outside and it freaks me out. Thank you Criminal Minds for making me a paranoid, just kidding. I am at my wit's end. I don't like my day starting at 2pm (like today) because I feel like I missed out on all this time I could have been doing things. You see that having an alarm clock doesn't exactly make me get out of bed.
----------
----------
But, while up until 3am this morning I was watching FAME and needless to say, I was beyond disappointed. It sucked. The best part of the whole movie was their performance AT THE VERY END, er go I watched an entire movie for the end to be ballin'. Definitely am not recommending this movie to any of you. Thank baby Jesus for Netflix and it didn't cost me any money to watch it. Well it costs my mom every month or whatever, but it isnt' like you go rent a movie you've never seen before from Blockbuster or somewhere and spend like $8 on a few movies and realize half of your choices were a bust. Now you're out of $8 and have a new knowledge of what movies to not watch.
----------
----------
If any of you know of any good movies I can entertain myself with, please tell me. I don't really do the love story, sappy movies although I do watch PS I Love You more than any normal person should. I like funny movies, dance movies, and scary movies as long as it isn't dark outside. Help a sista out!

Girl that bed is stunning! Where oh wheredid you fine it! I could spend hours in there!
ReplyDeleteEllen
vintagemulberry.blogspot.com