----------
I'm getting kind of tired of the game playing and trying to figure out who A is and now, where's Ian? So here's what I have to say about the premiere.
Key Points
1. WHERE THE HELL IS IAN?
2. I don't fully understand the connection between Jenna and the cop. I know in one episode they kissed, etc but what's really going on there?
3. Something is fishy about the therapist. I just don't like her. And it's really
4. Why is Ezra so damn hot? I don't agree with teacher/student relationships, but I am beyond jealous of Aria. I mean, hello.
5. I don't know how I feel about their parent's deciding to separate the girls.
6. I do not, I repeat do not, like Noel. Yes, he's hot but seriously, such a douche. Something isn't right about him, at all.
7. I want Hanna to give Caleb another chance. He really does care about her. I know this because we are biffles, just kidding.
8. I am in love with Toby. He's presh and I think he and Spencer do really well together.
9. I'm glad Aria's parents worked out their differences.
10. I WANT TO KNOW WHO A IS. If you've read the books and know the answer, don't tell me.
11. What's the deal with Melissa's phone? Why is the number blocked, and if it really is Ian, why won't he just come home.
What do you think about the season premiere? Do you agree or disagree with any of my points made?







As for the therapist I don't think she knows anything because after they show her leaving the office she keeps turning around like someone is following her. Then Jenna appears on the corner if i remember correctly. And i think that since A knows all their secrets he/she also wants to let the girls know that he as access into the therapists office, maybe to scare them to prevent them from telling her anything? I agree with a lot of what you said, and I love your blog!
ReplyDeleteI've read the books but the TV show is so different! If you like the show, you will LOVE the books - and they really don't give much away about each other.
ReplyDeleteI think the ongoing mystery is the number one appeal of the show - and I like how it keeps getting more and more complicated. I think the cop is related to the "Jason thing" he and Jenna mentioned when they saw that Ali's brother moved back in. I have no idea what that could be though!
I really hope Aria and Ezra work everything out. I love their relationship as part of the show and it makes me so nervous that A has the key to his apartment.
I think Ian is probably still alive but I really hope he isn't. Spencer's parents make me so mad! Why won't they ever believe her?
Love this post! So glad to have share comments about this show with someone else - its one of my favs. abcfamily.com puts up the episodes usually around midnight of the day they air, btw.
xoxo, elizabeth
Life with Elizabeth
I definitely think Hanna should give Caleb another chance, I love them together!
ReplyDeleteAlso watching this episode, the whole time I was just thinking this is getting ridiculous, they need to turn in the videos to the cops, and tell them what's going on. Idk, it might be getting a little bit too complicated for me with all the sneaky connections. I can't keep it straight, but of course I'll have to keep watching anyway.