Pages

Thursday, June 9

Mistakes make you grow.

No one is perfect and we all make mistakes. Granted some people make more than others, but either way, everybody makes mistakes. A tiny mistake can alter your life just a teeny-tiny bit and a big mistake can alter your life drastically. No matter the gravity of the mistake, we learn from them and in turn, we grow from them. I've made mistakes in my life that I don't persay "regret" because I feel like you can't regret the things you've done because at one time it's what you wanted, but there are things that I've done that I know to never do again because I had to deal with the consequences to follow, good and bad. Well, I don't know if consequences are ever actually good but anyway. I tend to look at mistakes as life lessons, which I touched on in a random post last week. Life lessons help you mature and they help you grow into the person you will soon become and am in the process of becoming now. Through the mistakes we all make we learn things like don't drink and drive, don't argue with a cop (they're supposidly always right, whatever), go with your gut on any and every situation, etc etc etc.

Point is, you can't let your mistakes get you down. No one expects you to be perfect and well, God loves us, mistakes and all. He may not like the choices we may make, but in time he teaches us our lesson and in turn, we learn to behave or just simply learn what not to do.

Thankfully through my blunders, I have loving parents who don't always agree with my decisions that I make but they still attempt to guide me and point me in the right direction and love me regardless of my stupid mistakes I make along the way. 

I'm not 100% sure what the point in this post was, just the concept of "mistake making" was rambling around in my brain so I went with it. 

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with your outlook. I learn best through my mistakes because then I don't do them again, so I definitely relate to the life lessons part. Love this post girl!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.