Pages

Monday, June 20

If I hear the name 'Bentley' one more time...

  • Thailand is way prettier than I ever expected. I may need to add it to my list of places to visit. However, I'm sure my visit wouldn't consist of all of these nice luxuries thanks for television. Damn you ABC. 
  • Ben F. is presh and his date with Ashley was cute. I like how he waited this long to finally kiss her. I feel like it shows he respects women and let's face it, not all guys do that. 
  • These guys definitely have nice bodies. Yum. All of them.
  • Poor Ames. He's such a trooper. Get a concussion and still show up for the end of the group date, and he looked mighty spiffy I must add. 
  • I'm kind of addicted to Blake.
  • The more I look at JP the more I feel like he may end up being a douche. Maybe?
  • I always find it funny how people love to throw each other under the bus when it comes down to who goes home. 
  • She ended the two-on-one date super fast. Bye Ben C.
  • Ok, back to the point above-- that was kind of immature of Ashley to not talk to him prior to kicking him to curb. Rude.
  • See ya William. That's what you get for being a jackass.
  • Ashley is too emotionally unstable for this show. Period. 
  • I hope Ashley really appreciates the compliments these guys give her. I couldn't tell you the last time I got a compliment.
  • ASHLEY YOU ARE A DUMBASS. QUIT THINKING/TALKING ABOUT BENTLEY. 
  • Ashley got rid of Ben C, William and Nick.
  • She's lucky to have that many guys vying for her attention, so she needs to seriously realize that and shut up about Bentley.
  • After seeing the preview for the next episode, I have fully established in my mind that Ashley is a glutton for punishment and if she doesn't find love she fully deserves that. Period. Sorry I'm not sorry. Bentley is a douche, no doubt about it. He chose to leave, leave him be. End of discussion.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with ALL the above statements. And I am so tired of hearing about Bentley. I hope she feels really stupid for the time she has wasted on him since watching the show air. I also wish the guys would speak up and tell her all the nasty things he said so she would shut up already about Bentley. His ex tried to warn her.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.