Coming to you live from Club Hendy aka Georgia Southern's library.
My laptop has crashed and I am now computer less.
Insert annoyed face here.
The week of finals is not the week for your computer to crash especially when you took online classes and therefore your final is online.
So I get to spend some time tomorrow back here at Hendy taking my final.
Insert yet another annoyed face here.
This makes the second time my computer has crashed in the last year.
This is not normal.
I go home this weekend for a week or so and will be taking the ol' laptop to Best Buy for the Geek Squad to work their magic.
I cannot afford a new computer. What so ever.
I won't have any new posts until I'm at my parent's house and can get on my mom's computer. I know this deeply saddens ya'll.
Booooo! Sucks about your computer! The same thing happened to me THE DAY a paper was due. I almost had a mental breakdown lol Hope it gets fixed soon!
ReplyDelete