Sha was the true meaning of sister. No matter how well she knew you or if she even knew you at all she was Johnny on the spot and was always willing to help you. Whenever you saw her she always had a big smile on her face with a funny joke to tell. Sha was full of life and no matter how bad your day may have been, she would make it better.
Sha my heart hurts. I have cried so much today I may have made my own river. I will never understand why you were taken from us so young. I know for a fact you would have gotten that interview you were on your way back from today! People can't help but to love you. I will never forget your pretty face, your infectious smile and your corny jokes. I love you to the moon and back and already miss you terribly.
L&L
Sha Wetherington
August 8, 1988 - June 22, 2011


BOO!!!!!!!! text me, I lost all numbers getting my iPhone! LOVE YOU
ReplyDeleteYou and your sorority are in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteMy heart aches so bad.. we'll all get through this together. I love you.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry.
ReplyDeleteSorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteI cannot imagine losing a sister. Just know that I will be praying for you and the rest of your sisters. - us GA sorority girls gotta stick together. panhellenic love.
ReplyDeleteI am so so sorry for your loss. I will be thinking of you and her today.
ReplyDeleteIm so sorry for your loss. KKG's all over the country are mourning her, im sure she was just as incredible as you described her. RIP.
ReplyDeleteL&L, a gamma chi Kappa sister.
Thinking of you girl! I can't imagine going through this. Sending hugs to you and your sisters!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for your loss! I will be praying!
ReplyDeleteI'll be keeping you and your sisters and her family in my prayers. There is nothing more difficult.
ReplyDeleteLots of prayers and support from all the Kappas at Auburn! L&L
ReplyDeleteSha was an amazing person. Her and I went to high school together and Southern. She was always a bright light and a good soul.
ReplyDeleteMy heart goes out to KKG just as it does to my community.
I've been praying for you and KKG and hope that God provides comfort to everyone and a peace with His decision.
I love you, honey!!
:)
I knew Sha from Gnats, and she was always a fun person to be around. Its a terrible thing that happened, and my heart goes out to all her loved ones.
ReplyDelete