I just want to start off by saying thank you all so so much for all of your kind words, thoughts and prayers during this tough time. It means so much. Sha's service was beautiful and it was hard to say goodbye. I'm never very good with words at times like these compared to all the other times where I am never speechless. I think about Sha multiple times a day, every day and I know that she's looking down on me and will help me get through this tough time. My heart still aches and I haven't fully accepted the fact that she is gone. I will miss her contagious smile, her quirky sense of humor, her one-liners like "Alright, Alright" in her funny voice, her pep talks and so much more. She was the true definition of sister and I am so thankful I had the opportunity to meet her, be her sister, and share memories with her. I had been planning on getting Kappa's pledge pin as a tattoo on my foot and I remembered the other day that Sha was who pinned me during my pledge pinning ceremony and now my tattoo will have a double meaning.
Sha, I know you're gone but you are not forgotten. I'm thankful to have you as my very own angel and I know that you will help me get through this and many other things to come. I cherish all of the memories I have with you and they will stick in my mind and I will think about them all the time. I know you were the one blowing out the candles at your vigil in Statesboro on Thursday and we all had a good laugh, you were funny like that. I love you to the moon and back and miss you more and more everyday. L&L
Here are some pictures from Sha's vigil another sister and I organized in Statesboro and also a picture of Dingus' letter board outside. I asked Chambers, the owner whom I'm biffles with, to change for us.
Tuesday, June 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a little love.