- Sorry for being M.I.A. but my computer has gone haywire and has a mind of it's own and works one day and not the next. I came home to my parent's yesterday so I'm able to use my mom's computer and when I'll take it to Macon to Best Buy tomorrow.
- I have another ENT doctors appointment tomorrow. As far as I know we are still not planning on surgery yet but the nose sprays he gave me to use to do I don't know exactly what, didn't do much for me. Whatever, we'll see.
- My 22nd birthday is coming up soon. July 11th.. what what!
- Thank you again for all of the comments, Facebook comments and messages, tweets, texts, etc about the loss of my sorority sister, Sha.
- I'll try to post a new chapter or two soon. I've got to get my mind settled down after everything this weekend.
- I LOVE YA'LL and don't you ever forget it.
Tuesday, June 28
Update(s)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you have a lot going on girl! good luck with everything and still thinking about your sister.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry for your loss. I'll be praying for you and everyone else who knew her
ReplyDelete