We'll always remember our dear Kappa days...
As of yesterday, I am officially Kappa Kappa Gamma alumnae. I can now join a alumnae association near me and continue my life as a sister of my fraternity (we are technically a fraternity btw). While my time as an active member may be over, there is still so much to learn and enjoy. I value everything I've learned while being an active in the Zeta Upsilon chapter here at Georgia Southern and I will forever keep the memories I've made close to my heart. These girls have been my life for the past few years. They've been a shoulder to cry on and a hand to high five. I'm nervous to see where things will go from here, but at the same time I'm excited. L&L
Last night was my last chapter, ever. This week is senior week so there are little things dedicated to the seniors going on. Last night we received our senior baskets. My Kappa family gave me part of my stuff last night and they said she's giving me the rest of it tonight at our senior dinner, I'm pretty excited. Tonight will be my last Kappa dinner and granted I didn't really take advantage of the dinners that often while in Kappa I am thankful for our house mom, Frasier, for filling my belly with good food every so often. The seniors have discussed all going out Thursday for Cinco de Mayo since it'll really be our last time together before finals week and everything else. Here are some pictures from last night.
SENIORS 2011
| 1 word - TYPICAL |
| Home away from home. |
| My fam. |
awww congrats girl! we are sending off our seniors currently as well!
ReplyDeletecongrats girlie , what fun exciting times ahead!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting!! the pictures looked great!
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful memories! :)
ReplyDelete