Pages

Tuesday, May 3

Southern supports the Tide.

ATTN: See bottom for Edit.
For those of you that aren't on my Facebook here is something you should check out! 

My sorority, Kappa Kappa Gamma, decided last week to have shirts made that say Georgia Southern University supports the Tide and it's based on the Southern Tide theme (you know, the Skipjack).  However, these shirts aren't just for GSU students or UA students, they're for everyone and I mean everyone. Entire chapters at various colleges (such as Georgetown apparently) have contacted us about ordering these shirts. Part of the proceeds from the tshirts will be donated to the American Red Cross. As of 4:30 this afternoon there were 941 orders and as of chapter yesterday we already had $3,500 to donate to ARC with numbers still growing. Sweet Lindsey at Keep It Classy, Alabama has ordered one and I will be mailing it to her upon it's arrival next week. Kappa isn't able to fund mailing the tshirts out out of our own pocket (we aren't made of money) so we are PayPal'ing shipping payments (Linds, I forgot to tell you this but I don't know how to use PayPal hahaha). Ordering closes tomorrow at 5pm and if any of you read this and decide you want one please follow this link and if you need to contact me you can through here or through Facebook. The tshirts are $15 but remember where most of the money is going. 



EDIT: Ordering has been extended until 8:30am TOMORROW morning. As of when I woke up an hour ago over 1,000 shirts had been ordered which means we are donating over $4,000 to the ARC with numbers still growing. Remember they are $15 and if you aren't from around here and want to purchase one you can and I can mail it to you!

Mandy CHECK YOUR FACEBOOK!  

3 comments:

  1. I love these!! How much are they? I tried to order one via the facebook event but I didn't have a sign up roster code lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps people may think I'm weird wearing a GSU shirt around Cincinnati buttt sorry boutcha. These are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, I can't thank you enough!!! You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.