I have eczema on the back of my calf so I'm used to the itchy feeling but today when I got out of the shower I noticed all of those tiny bug bite looking things. I look like I got attacked by a family of ants or mosquitoes. What do you think it could be? After I get out of class I'm going to Walgreens to ask the pharmacist what he/she thinks and get something to hopefully heal it up fast. It makes me look like I have a disease or something (hahaha).
On another note, I'm rockin' the red, white, and blue today! AMERICA!
Shorts - GAP
Shirt - Target
Hat - Polo
I don't really have any outfits where I could have a lot of red, white, and blue so I settled for my white shorts, red top, and my white Polo hat that has a blue horse. Snaps for me for actually getting dressed for class today!
Hope you're able to figure out what's wrong and get something to heal it!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the outfit- very patriotic! :)
For the record, the stupid pharmacist at Walgreens was NO help. Guess I'll just look diseased. FML
ReplyDeleteI found your blog through Lindsey at Keep It Classy Alabama! I just ordered one of those shirts that your chapter is making for Tuscaloosa! Y'all are doing a great thing and I'm glad I found out about it a few days ago so I could help y'all out!!
ReplyDelete