I know there are people in the world that strongly disagree with Kody and his four wives and everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and that's fine. With that said, if you are one of the people that disagree with their lifestyle you probably aren't going to want to read what I'm going to say in this post. Just a heads up--
This episode of Sister Wives just broke my heart. Seeing this family practically be forced to move to Las Vegas just hurts my heart, it really does. I'm not going into full detail about how I feel about this family because I've mentioned it here.
I adore this family, I really do, and I hope the best for them. I do think the move will be good because they all will get a new start, but not a big one since they have the television show and it's been all over the regional news. I hope that they can find homes that suit their situation and I hope that in LV they can find jobs again. Sigh--
What do you think about the whole moving to Las Vegas situation for them? Or how do you feel about them in general?
Sunday, May 22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a little love.