random rambling numero dos. I have some ridiculous friends sometimes, but Lord knows they entertain me. Today at the pool two of my guy friends kept saying "oh yeahhhhhhhh" and I was like why do you keep doing that, and according to them it's the "phrase of the summer." Me, being the inquisitive brat that I am, asked them why that was the phrase of the summer and couldn't they come up with something cooler. Their answer-- because that's what the "Macho Man" always said. Macho Man as in the wrestler, Randy Savage, that died recently. Considering how easily amused I am 99% of the time, I started laughing because the facial expression that went along with their excitement for the Macho Man just completed me. Oh yeahhhhhhhhhh.
random rambling numero tres. I plan to start my new workout/food routine bright and early in the morning. Starting of a new summer with a new plan and a new outlook, hopefully. My mom will despise these next few sentences, but I am not shy about my life or the things I do, so... Last summer I spent 95% of my time at the bar, drunk. Not my finest moment, at all, but it happened and I live my life with no regrets. Considering my horrible drinking habit last summer mixed with unhealthy eating, I gained a couple of pounds. Same goes for fall semester. Funny part about all of my drinking and eating habits, I'm the same weight I am now as I was when I graduated high school in 2007. I actually think that's kind of impressive if I do say so myself. However, I'm a little body conscious, especially during pool season, so this summer will consist of less bar time and less alcohol and a lot healthier eating. Wish me luck!
random rambling numero quatro. I have been checking GaView to keep up with my classes for A term and needless to say, it's going to kick my rear end. I'm taking two online computer courses (called CISM) and then one actual class (International Studies). Between the three classes, I have a ton of work to get done with constant quizzes and tests which I am not looking forward to, at all. Just looking at everything kind of freaks me out, but there is no reason to be stressed out over it, I just have to pace myself. I'm actually considering being an over achiever and starting some of my CISM work tonight. I mean, why not? Classes start tomorrow. Wish me A's! These next for or five weeks are fixing to be tough... come on June 23!
If you like Sister Wives on TLC make sure to watch it tonight!
Good Luck on the healthy changes and classes!
ReplyDeleteI'm also very random & it definitely keeps things interesting :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your healthier summer and classes!!