Don't be surprised if I go M.I.A. from bloggy land for a few days. I don't have much of anything to write about and I'm trying to get used to these three summer classes I'm taking, two of which are online. I'm trying to juggle schoolwork, friends, working out and everything else and in the past I've been a horrible juggler. Barnum and Bailey, don't call on me!
One thing I will touch on briefly is the Bachelorette. I wasn't Ashley H's number one fan on the previous season of the Bachelor so she definitely isn't who I would have picked for this season but whatever, ABC didn't call me and ask my opinion. Those jerks! I missed part of tonight's episode because I was at the library printing stuff out for classes but I caught the last hour of it. Some of these bachelors are yummy and seem to have a really good personality, but their true colors will shine through within the next two or three episodes, people are always kind of fake on the first episode.
Key Points
- I found it incredibly funny that the guy that was the liquor distributor was waaaaasted and that Ashley sent him home early. You would think a guy that works around liquor on a daily basis would hold his alcohol a little better.
- The guy in the mask is quite the character but I like him. I think it's pretty impressive that he wanted her to get to know him by his personality not by his looks. Looks don't make a personality, but looks surely help. Wow, that was shallow. Sorry I'm not sorry, you know it's true ladies, don't kid yourself.
- I want to know the dirt on this Brantley dude. I'm a nosey little sucker and I need details. Gimme details!
- And haven't you always found it kind of funny how heartbroken the guys are that leave the first night? They've been around her maaaaybe an hour or two and they act like they've known her for years and she just kicked them to the curb. I mean, I'd be upset, but not heartbroken. If she wasn't feeling it, she wasn't feeling it. Would they rather her keep them and lead them on? Sometimes guys are just as ridiculous as girls when it comes to love and relationships it seems.
About the working out concept-- my sister (not biological, sorority) Katherine wants to lose weight this summer too so she and I are going to start working out together at night. She enjoys doing the same kind of workouts as I do so it'll work out well. I don't like working out alone anyways. I'll keep you updated on my progress. I've also asked my mom if I could sign up for Weight Watchers. It was her idea first but we kind of brushed it off, but the more I think about it, the more I want to do it, so we'll see. I re-said something to her about it when I talked to her earlier tonight. Wish me luck in my losing weight endeavor.

I literally said your last key point to my mom tonight during the show! it's the first night guys, calm down! lol
ReplyDeleteI just caught up on all your recent posts- love! but i had to comment here because I love this line - "...and in the past I've been a horrible juggler. Barnum and Bailey, don't call on me!" Too funny girl! :) And I can totally relate- I'm taking three summer classes and working too and it's a mess trying to figure out a balanced schedule! We can do it! :)
ReplyDelete