On the drive back to Statesboro, I decided that I would lay out in my backyard and get a little sun and actually read a book. A few months ago I had the urge to want to read a book and this has never happened before, I kid you not. Since I'm a murder, crime, mystery freak, my mom sent me four Patricia Cornwell books because well, honestly, if my dad will read them, they must be good and they consist of the three things I enjoy reading. I'm pretty sure she sent me Cornwell's first four books, but then again she may have just numbered them so I wouldn't read them out of order, hmm. Either way, I sat down and cracked open Postmortem. Considering how outrageously hot it is outside, I only lasted about 30 minutes and got through the first chapter but I must admit, the first chapter has me pretty hooked. I really like this book. Back to the hot factor-- I'm not a wimp about heat, hello I have lived in Georgia all of my life, I'm used to it, but I'd much rather lay out in 90 degree weather when there's an option of a pool to get into and my backyard has no pool-- sigh. I will keep you updated on my book progress. I'm hoping to finish the book during the summer and I plan to take it with me when I go to the pool.
Pretty much, five fast weeks of constant studying and homework. Bring it on CISM & International Studies...

I hate laying out in the heat!! I love the tan but not the getting it part. Good luck with your next term, you'll do great! :)
ReplyDelete