Um, the above sentence is a true story. Things got a little wild last night and when I woke up this morning and was trying to put my life back in order, I realized I couldn't find the shoes I wore to the bar last night. My first thought was that I had stupidly taken them off at the bar. So I texted this to my friend Jason that brought me home-- "Hi lovebug. Thanks for bringing me home but do you happen to have an idea as to where my shoes might be? :)" and he texted me back and said they're in his car. Insert angels and halleluiahs here. I went to class looking a hot mess, go figure. Bright side, I learned that I'm in love with vodka water with crystal light. Delish!
This weekend a couple of my sorority sisters that aren't taking summer classes are coming down! It should be a fun little weekend. I have zero plans for Memorial Day, but I'm ok with that.
I planned to upload a picture or two from last night but blogger wont let upload them. Ugh.
Thursday, May 26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a little love.