"Unless it's mad, passionate, extraordinary love it's a waste of your time. There are too many mediocre things in life. Love shouldn't be one of them." -Meet Joe Black
Thursday, May 5
I think pigs are flying right about now.
Well, ladies, I've decided I want someone. Not just anyone, but someone great. Someone I don't mind spending my time with. Someone I want to call when something good/bad/funny happens. Someone that likes me no matter what-- good day, bad day, you know how this goes. I genuinely want to love somebody. Ok, back up. I don't mean necessarily fall head-over-heels-madly-in-love-can't-breathe-without-you love. You have to work up to that. I want the love that makes me feel like he doesn't want anyone other than me. The love that makes you want to be a better person. The love that makes you grin from ear to ear all the time because of how happy you are. Someone please tell me this exists or am I dancing around in fantasy land? What has made me decide I do want this? I have no earthly idea. I'm just getting older and I'm ready to have something with somebody and it mean something. I don't want anymore flings or anymore of this talk to me this week but not talk to me next week nonsense. I'm not getting any younger (not that I'm ancient or anything) but what's a better time than now to let my guard down a little bit. If anyone knows any tall, dark, handsome gentlemen please send them my way (wink wink).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I completely understand!!
ReplyDeleteI understand too, it is out there girl i promise :)
ReplyDeletecouldn't have said it better myself!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great attitude to have! I love the Meet Joe Black quote, what a good one!
ReplyDelete