Happy Cinco de Mayo lovelies! While I wish I could be indulging in these bad boys I, however, will be having a date with my ADPi boo Britt and Harry Potter tonight for a homework assignment that's due tomorrow along with studying for a test I have online tonight. However, I for see happy hour in my future tomorrow afternoon with some hot chicas.
Thought I'd share a funny text convo with ya'll.
T is for Tanner, M is for me.
T: Good Mornin
M: Buenos dias mi amigo! Feliz cinco de mayo!
T: Uhh, si si. seniorita
M: Que pasa?
T: Hola!
M: Tanner, do you even know what I said?
T: Nope, you know I only speak Spanglish.
M: Get with the program hombre.
T: That's better.
Never a dull moment, I tell ya!
For those of you celebrating Drinko de Mayo, drink dos or tres (ok, quatro) for me por favor. GRACIAS!

What a clever play on words for your title, and a funny text convo for sure! Hope your homework and test went well and you got to celebrate the holiday! :)
ReplyDelete