Pages

Tuesday, April 19

Where's a psychic when you need one?

For the record, I don't believe in the psychic mumbo jumbo but forrealsies, how amazing would it be if we could see the future? I know I'd have alot less stressful days. 

But why do I wish for a psychic now?
Well because, I've found a new boo and I want to know if it's going to go anywhere. I know that in the previous months I've ranted and raved about not wanting a boyfriend or whatever you choose to call a significant other but sometimes when you meet someone they change your mind. So since I haven't had the urge to date any of the other guys I've talked to this semester, obviously something is working with this guy right now. So keep your fingers crossed for me, maybe he's a keeper. You know me, if something good or bad comes about, ya'll will know about it. Bloggy land is perfect for vent sessions. 

And if any of you have any fairy Godmothers flying around, put in a good word for me. I think mine is tired of hearing from me. Wink, wink!

XOXO, Michelle

5 comments:

  1. Girl, I want details! Spill the beans! ha ha I might can be your fairy godmother/psychic for you! Sending positive thoughts and lots of hugs your way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog:) Hoping it works out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooo this is exciting!!! details asap please :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending positive thoughts your way, so exciting girl, can't wait to hear more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so exciting. Can't wait to hear how it goes. I'm sending good vibes your way :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.